Outsourcing as defined in Wikipedia!
In business, outsourcing is the contracting out of a business process to a third-party. The term "outsourcing" became popular in the United States near the turn of the 21st century. Outsourcing sometimes involves transferring employees and assets from one firm to another, but not always.
Outsourcing includes both foreign and domestic contracting, and sometimes includes offshoring or relocating a business function to another country.
The opposite of outsourcing is called insourcing, which entails bringing processes handled by third-party firms in-house, and is sometimes accomplished via vertical integration. However, a business can provide a contract service to another business without necessarily insourcing that business process.
Now how does S&P’s services can help your business:
Depending on your business S&P has a variety of experienced professionals who can help, advice and execute best outsourcing strategies that will help allow your business to be productive and the outsourced tasks efficient and aligned to the business’s demand.
The S&P Application Development Outsourcing team can help with the following outsourcing areas:
- Application Development and Maintenance
- An enterprise can have a variety of applications from simple to complex. The S&P Application Development and Maintenance Services offer a variety of services to improve your return on IT spend.
- We can help you improve productivity.
- In a technical environment, we understand your setup. Understand your challenges and then develop a measurable improvements plan in product quality by reducing defects, increasing performance deliver a continuous set of optimal performance at all times.
- We help improve productivity by participating from building requirement, design and in the full life cycle of application development. We NEVER pre-quote improvement efficencies but measure them as we work. Our approach is always practical and measured.
- We help in quick enhancements, development fixes, testing, and removal of bugs. It is because we get hired to constantly concentrate on ensuring your application run while you concentrate on your business.
- Give us a call and talk to us about your challenges. We will work together towards a solution.